Social Media Guru, Mari Smith has written a new book and will be helping those who are interested in knowing more even BEFORE you buy her book. She is conducting: The New Relationship Marketing – FREE Webinar Series! GET THE DETAILS HERE.
Webinar Series Details:
How To Build A Large, Loyal, and Profitable Network Using The Social Web
In her new book, social marketing thought leader Mari Smith outlines a proven nine-step program for building a sizable, loyal network comprised of quality relationships that garner leads, publicity, sales, and more. The pressure is on to shift your approach to using social media marketing, to better understand the new soft skills required for success on the social web, and to improve your own leadership skills through emotional and social intelligence. Mari will share proven tactics to develop and hone a solid marketing skill set for the digital age.
GET THE DETAILS HERE
In this information-packed online workshop series, you’ll learn:
- The new business skills that everyone needs for success and steps to begin implementing today.
- The common fears that prevent business owners from fully integrating relationship marketing and how to overcome those fears.
- The unspoken rules of online etiquette–the common turnoffs that drive customers away.
- How to become a significant “center of influence” for your customers and prospects.
- Secrets to giving your customers the complete “WOW Factor” that makes them come back for more.
- How to turn all those friends, fans, followers, and subscribers into profits!
- The unique cultures of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ and how to adapt your approach to each platform.
- Exactly what to automate and delegate to build your social media presence, yet still retain that unique, personal touch.
- How to master social media marketing and get real results, without it becoming all-consuming or a waste of time.
- Proven ways to blend your online marketing with offline marketing to really make your business stand out.
- And much, much more!
Save the dates!
- Part 1: Wednesday, November 30th, 2011
- Part 2: Monday, January 23rd, 2012
- Part 3: Tuesday, January 24th, 2012
- Part 4: Wednesday, January 25th, 2012
Time: All sessions will be held at 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET / 7:00pm UK time
Duration: Each session will run for sixty minutes each, including time for Q&A.
GET THE DETAILS HERE